Are you the one we are looking for?
Do you have the ability to understand and analyze technical problems, designing solutions that solves these problems? Do you want to work in a game changing environment where you turn customer challenges into business opportunities?
We are now looking for several outstanding Security Engineers to our Professional Services team. The Professional Services team are responsible for providing consulting services to our customers all over the world.
At Clavister, we live our values. As such, our vision and mission statements attempt to put to words what we aspire to; both for our customers as well as internal employees. Our Vision is an all communicating world, based on trust and security. We have a mission to deliver business continuity through cyber-security solutions for customers who want to connect and protect their business-critical operations, information and reputations.
The Security Engineers help our customers handling complex situations or problems, suggesting and implementing appropriate solutions. The work tasks are varied and require a very high standard of technical skills, service and customer care, as well as good communication skills. We are currently looking for
- 1 Security Engineer
- 1 Security Engineer - South East Asia
- 1 Security Engineer - Security Audits
Please specify what roles you are applying for or find most suitable for you.
Deliver Professional Services, i.e. consultancy services, to our customers and partners, either remotely or onsite. This typically includes the following
- Installation/configuration/troubleshooting/design/health checks/network security analysis and assessments
- Provide best practices
- Share knowledge including document solutions and findings as a part of securing long-term quality in our deliveries.
- Support other internal functions or needs, typically related to technical pre-sales and customer support
- Contribute to continuous improvements of our services and products by sharing knowledge and experiences with colleagues and teams.
Additional for the Security Audit role
- Executing cybersecurity audits
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP-based network communications
- Good knowledge of IP security
- Experience with Linux environments
- Knowledge about VPN/IPSec
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal communication skills.
Additional for the Security Audit role
- Experience from doing security audits, PEN testing and proactive security service
- Writing technical reports that analyze/interpret audit results
Considered a plus
- Basic or good knowledge about BGP or OSPF.
- Experience with Windows environments.
- Experience with OpenStack
- Experience with IPv6
- Experience with virtual environments, e.g. VMware, KVM and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of network analysis using e.g. Wireshark.
- Experience from working as part of a DevOps team
- Experience with network design.
- Experience doing software development and programming
- Experience with scripting languages (such as php, Python, perl, tcl).
- Experience with Bash/Shell scripting
- Experience with web technologies, web services and cloud-based solutions (such as Azure, Amazon web services etc).
- Experience from working as a consultant.
- Experience from working with security assessments
- Experience from working with pen testing
- Experience from working in the telecom sector.
- Experience from working with products and solutions from Clavister.
Who you are
- Structured and organized personality with customer awareness, good customer interaction skills and a good business sense.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and supportive team player, but also able to accomplish tasks and projects independently.
- Able to work normal office hours as well as non office hours depending on the customer situation and planning.
- Able to travel, meeting customers, when needed and the situation allows for it.
- Provides team, colleagues and leaders with constructive feedback to help improve collaboration, efficiency etc.
- Ambitious and willing to learn and take on more complex tasks. Devoted to your own, the team's, and the customer’s development and success.
- Able to prioritize and adjust plans and tasks according to requirements, timeline and resources available, knowing they can be subject of change.
- Able to estimate time and effort of work/solutions and communicate progress and impediments to help the team collaborate to ensure deliveries in time.
- Self-driven and organized way of working and communicating.
What do we offer
At Clavister we offer global challenges, possibilities and a team of colleagues fueled by collaboration where nothing is impossible. We know that every person is different and believe that we, both as a team and company, are strengthened by this. We have a great mix of employees from all over the world with different backgrounds when it comes to education, work experience and diversity. By welcoming the differences and allow everyone to develop, we succeed in building a great team spirit and customer focus.
For this position we will continuously review and interview qualified applicants so do not hesitate, apply today! Qualified applicants may be asked to do a configuring test - the result from that test together with findings from subsequent interviews is the data we will base our candidate selection on.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is subject to a six month probation period.